Fixing the broken roof mechanism
1. Do not try to open or close.
2. Detach actuator bars (red ends).
Note: System should have no tension now, if that is the case, get roof in maintenance position and remove metal cover. Otherwise make sure there is NO tension.
3. Detach transmission arms main bolts
4. Detach and inspect the transmission cables.
5. Inspect the arms and bushings for damage or deformation.
6. Replace transmission cables if broken.
7. Replace arm(s) if bent or deformed.
8. Use an electric drill to align the transmissions using the marks on each side.
9. Attach the arms and attempt to move while inspection is being done by a peer.