Sending the Kinesis to be powdered coated, and rebarreled, so got the TechArt’s some new tires so I can enjoy the car in the meantime!
Top is Kinesis 18×10 with 285s
Bottom is TechArt 18×10.5 with 275s
The Kinesis should become 18×14 with 345s
Kinesis k18’s 3 piece and 285s worked just fine…
Tuck the 295’s under stock body work and more low 😉
Adjustable arms for camber, toe, and caster
Custom coil overs
Thinner wheel spacers?
More negative camber
Buy another 986 LOL
Milesworks widebody concept as rendered for us by MAG-Works
Our first cold start with Soul Performance Products 986 Race Version exhaust system…
Custom threaded short shifter for our 986 project and some more goodies.
Fixing the broken roof mechanism
1. Do not try to open or close.
2. Detach actuator bars (red ends).
Note: System should have no tension now, if that is the case, get roof in maintenance position and remove metal cover. Otherwise make sure there is NO tension.
3. Detach transmission arms main bolts
4. Detach and inspect the transmission cables.
5. Inspect the arms and bushings for damage or deformation.
6. Replace transmission cables if broken.
7. Replace arm(s) if bent or deformed.
8. Use an electric drill to align the transmissions using the marks on each side.
9. Attach the arms and attempt to move while inspection is being done by a peer.
Dom Miles from http://Milesworksautomotive.com is very close to bringing a proper widebody for the 986…
As it’s still in development, it’s hard to say exactly but the aim is to keep the kit price at €4000 plus shipping from the UK plus tax. The speedster humps will be an added extra soon after the main kit is ready. The rear boot / trunk works completely as normal.